Tired of paying for hand sanitizer? Then, grab a few ingredients, and make your own!
Time Required: 15 minutes or less
1. Mix the aloe vera and Isopropyl alcohol together until well blended.
2. Add 8-10 drops of essential oil to the mixture for fragrance (if desired), and stir well.
3.Pour the finished hand sanitizer into an empty container and seal.
Contains 65% Alcohol
1. Many essential oils like tea tree oil and lavender have antibacterial properties. Use one of these to boost the germ-zapping power of your hand sanitizer.
2. Save the bottles from store-bought hand sanitizer, and refill them again and again.
3. A little goes a long way with this recipe. Once applied, just rub your hands together until the moisture evaporates and the stickiness vanishes.
What You Need:
* 2/3 cup Isopropyl alcohol 91%
* 1/3 cup aloe vera gel
* Essential oil in your choice of fragrance (optional)
* A bowl and spoon
* An empty container